Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is open to all attendees of IP EXPO 2018 excluding employees of activereach, Akamai, the event organisers and their agents.
3. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
4. The prize draw is free to enter and the winner will be drawn at random.
5. The prize draw closes at 4.30pm on 4th October 2018.
6. There are 3 methods to enter the prize draw:
· Scanning your badge at the activereach/Akamai stand DD16
· Placing your business card in the promotional box at the activereach/Akamai stand DD16
· Completing the enquiry form and handing to a member of staff or placing in the promotional box at the activereach/Akamai stand DD16
7. activereach does not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
8. The prize will be a Limited Edition Marvel’s Spider-Man PS4™ bundle which includes a fully customized Red PS4 Pro console featuring the Spider icon.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
10. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the activereach regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Winners will be notified after 4th October using one of the contact method listed on the entry detailed in point 6.
13. activereach will attempt to contact winners twice. If contact is not made, activereach reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
14. If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize, and activereach reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
15. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by activereach for marketing purposes.
16. All personal information shall be used in accordance with the activereach privacy statement.
17. activereach does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
18. activereach shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. activereach reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
20. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
21. Promoter: activereach Ltd, 4 Cliveden Office Village, Lancaster Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3YZ.