LinkedIn Drone Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is open to anyone with a profile on LinkedIn excluding employees of activereach and their agents.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and the winner will be drawn at random.
4. There are 3 prize draws and they will close, respectively, at 5.30pm on 31st July 2019, 15th August 2019, 31st August 2019.
5. Entry to the draw is by sharing an activereach LinkedIn post and following the activereach LinkedIn page.
6. activereach does not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
7. The prize will be a Red Sky Phantom Drone With Wifi and HD 480P Camera (14+ Years) (smart phone not included). Prize includes:
8. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
9. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
10. The decision of the activereach regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing dates of each draw.
12. activereach will attempt to contact winners twice. If contact is not made, activereach reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
13. If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize, and activereach reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
14. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by activereach for marketing purposes.
15. All personal information shall be used in accordance with the activereach privacy statement.
16. activereach does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
17. activereach shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. activereach reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
19. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. Promoter: activereach Ltd, 4 Cliveden Office Village, Lancaster Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3YZ.