activereach Ltd is pleased to be able to offer our customers the opportunity to download and install our mobile application – now available for both Android and Apple devices.
You can find the mobile application on the Google Play Store for Android devices.
Or visit Google Play or the App Store (with your Apple ID) on your mobile device, and search for “activereach”.
The activereach mobile application gives our customers access to a variety of useful resources at their fingertips.
- Phone us using the correct department number, (as listed here)
- View our website
- See our YouTube channel
- Raise a support case
- Update a support case
- View our Twitter feed
- See a selection of handy technical tips
We will continue to add more functionality to the mobile application, and we are always internally discussing ways we can further provide our customers with excellent tools and visibility to ensure their activereach experience is the very best. We have many plans for future releases, but it is difficult to provide timescales for these.
- View support case progress
- View customer circuit traffic and statistics
- Notify customers regarding relevant outages and planned works
The Twitter feed now links to twitter directly rather than an embedded page, this means it will normally use the Twitter application and therefore does not suffer from the previous bugs.
Additionally, the Add Image function on the case update feature was causing the application to crash, this has been removed as it is straightforward to add an image to a case update via the launched email application.
As well as these changes, the Apple IOS version of the application has been released, this has the same features and functionality as the Android version and follows the same version schema.
Updates in version 2:
- The addition of the Twitter feed for the @activereachtech account.
Known bugs in version 2:
- Some of the options within the Twitter feed do not function as expected.
The first live version of the mobile application has the following features:
- A simple way for users to call the activereach numbers.
- A link to the activereach website.
- A link to the activereach YouTube channel.
- A form to raise a support case (this requires use of your installed email application).
- A form to update an existing support case (this requires use of your installed email application).
- A selection of handy technical tips.