This guide is targeted at use with Epygi phone systems, but may be useful for other environments also.
Configuring snom phone in the Same Network
Refer to your system administrator to get an IP address to configure the snom as a QX remote extension:
1. Insert the IP address in the phone manually using the phone display.
2. Access snom web GUI entering the provided address in web browser address field.
3. Scroll to the Advanced tab and specify the following fields: IP Address (you can change the specified IP address)
4. Click Save to apply the changes. Leave the rest fields to their default value.
5. Scroll to the Identity 2 tab and specify the following fields on the Login Information page:
6. Click Save to apply the changes.
Configuring snom phone behind the NAT
Follow the steps described above and additionally configure the NAT Identity Settings by accessing Identity 2 NAT tab to configure the snom phone as a QX remote extension behind the NAT.
Refer to your system administrator to get the following:
1. Scroll to the Identity 2 tab and insert the provided the STUN server address and the STUN port in the
corresponding fields on the NAT Identity Settings page.
2. Specify the STUN interval and Keepalive interval fields as preferred.
3. Click Save to apply the changes.
4. Scroll to the Advanced tab and insert the provided parameters in the SIP/RTP section:
5. Click Save to apply the changes.