We want to make it easy for you to get support when you need help.
If you contact your account manager, they can also pass your request to our support team internally so that you do not have to re-raise your issue to us. But obviously a request direct to the support team shortens our time to resolution.
activereach email and telephone support is available to all customers in normal UK working hours from Monday to Friday, exceptions are listed in the Technical Support Calendar (Extended hours service plans are available).
Support during the ongoing COVID19 pandemic
activereach support has been operating normally during the COVID19 outbreak in the UK, including through the periods of all-staff remote working in observance of advisory and then mandatory guidance from the UK government (Lock Down 1, 2, and 3, COVID Tier 4 status, and the Dec 2021 Work From Home mandate). We will also observe Tier 3 or greater stipulations to work from home if they are introduced in the area of the office. Individual staff affected by T3 or greater regulations in their home area are able to “work from home” effectively.
- From Monday March 16th 2020 we halted all on-customer-site installation work. Remote support and configuration was unaffected.
- From Monday April 6th 2020 we reduced the number of technical staff available to handle requests for support, to match the lower volume of requests. We did not expect this to affect the response we provide to customers. activereach customers known to be providing support to the UK or international COVID19 response were given priority request handling by activereach technical staff.
- During the period between the end Lock Down 1 and the start of Lock Down 2, installations were done in strict accordance with our COVID19 protocols.
- After the end of Lock Down 2 (December 2nd 2020) we only did installations in areas that were at, or below, the same Tier level as the activereach office (where permitted by the customer) and we did not use staff residing in Tier 3.
- After the end of Lock Down 3 (August 19th 2021) we only did installations in areas that were at, or below, the same Tier level as the activereach office (where permitted by the customer) and we did not use staff residing in Tier 3.
- If a customer is in a Tier 3 or above area, we will only do installations where it is considered to be for a (nationally recognised) critical service, and at our discretion.
- We observed the requested Omicron variant “Work from Home if you are able” instruction with effect from Friday 10th December 2021 until 1st February 2022.
How to Contact activereach Technical Support
UK Call: 0845 468 6068 or 0161 919 6614 (answering service)
International Call: +44 161 919 6614 (answering service)
Tweet: @activereachtech (inbound only, still in beta testing)
New Support Incident: Open a new case now
Fax: 01494 980255