Web servers with critical data are prone to being probed regularly by criminals looking for any of a plethora of weaknesses and exploits that might lead to the system being compromised, the data harvested, and the server repurposed as a slave to the criminal for future attacks.
Some servers make extensive use of encrypted sessions with users to protect data in transit and this can be a problem for implementing effective cloud-based WAF services if you need to comply with certain security standards such as PCI DSS. An on-premise or perimeter web application firewall (WAF) solution is perfect for this scenario – either as a dedicated WAF appliance, or a virtual application on existing hardware.
- Protect your web servers and applications from attacks and exploits
- Comprehensive protection from all types of web application and scripting attacks
- Can be delivered as a WAF appliance or as a virtual application on existing hardware
- On-premise protection is ideal for encrypted servers that comply with PCI DSS
- Manage the service yourselves, or have our experts manage it for you
- Full installation and configuration services
- Complete hardware, software and service support options 24x7x365