OT, ICS and IIoT Security
Stop OT Network Cyber Attacks Head-On
WHAT’S AT STAKE
As IT and OT systems converge, organizations are left exposed:
This convergence leaves operations and operational technology (OT) networks vulnerable to new cyber threats and risks that cannot be overcome with traditional IT security solutions — leaving organizations to face:
- New operational risks: Increasing potential for unplanned downtime and lost production
- Cyber process hazards: Increasing risks to safety, systems, and reputation
- Human errors, insider threats, and targeted attacks: Increasing the likelihood of a costly cyber incident
In conjunction with our technology partner, Mission Secure, activereach has the solution, services and expertise to take back control of your OT and ICS networks, with a full lifecycle approach:
OT CYBER RISK ASSESSMENTS
Comprehensive OT network cyber risk assessment and full security framework review.
Proprietary technology-based assessment to find OT network cybersecurity weaknesses and develop a plan to address gaps:
- Full security framework review
- Comprehensive OT network walkdown and review
- Extended network monitoring and penetration testing
- Findings report with security recommendations
OT & ICS SECURITY: PLATFORM FEATURES & BENEFITS
Military strength, industrial-grade protection against cyber threats.
The Mission Secure team has developed the first integrated SaaS cybersecurity platform built for operational technology (OT) cyber protection with patented signal-integrity monitoring. Control new operational risks and maintain network reliability against new cyber threats:
- Visibility: Identify all connected devices and communications on your OT network.
- Segmentation: Segment your OT environment without re-architecting the network.
- Protection: Prevent, alert on, and investigate unauthorized traffic in your OT environment.
- Signal-Integrity: Monitor and validate physical process signals to prevent system damage.
24/7 remote OT monitoring, protection, and incident response.
Improve your ability to withstand OT cyber threats with a named security engineer and certified team. Have the support you need at every turn:
- Managed OT network visibility
- Managed protection
- Ongoing OT network analysis
- Incident response, investigation & support
Speak to activereach about your Operational Technology challenges today, and we’ll show you:
→ How to mature your current OT cybersecurity program
→ How to improve your compliance with industry frameworks
→ How to minimize your OT cyber risks, and not only detect but stop OT cyber threats
→ How we can augment your team to keep an eye on your OT cybersecurity 24/7
MARKETS WE SERVE
Industries taking control of their OT networks.
Our world-class team of experts help clients in defence, critical infrastructure, and process industries to control new operational risks and maintain reliability against cyber threats:
- Smart Cities
- Oil & Gas