Cisco Collaboration as a Service
Cisco has revolutionised its collaboration portfolio and it is now truly unified, mobile optimised and simple to manage. To add to this, the price has reduced considerably, it can be installed quickly and at short notice for small offices and all features can be configured through a single intuitive portal. It can be purchased on a monthly subscription basis and competitively delivered for 10 users through to many thousands.
Benefits of solution
- Enables agile working from any location with the full Cisco enterprise feature set
- Supports broadest choice of user devices including desk phones, Apple & Android smart devices, softphones on PC & Macs, personal and room based video.
- Easily create team workspaces, share files & hold video meetings
- Simple intuitive portal for administrators and users to manage & self-serve.
- Hosted from a robust Cisco powered Cloud, with support and system upgrades included.
- Available on a monthly, per user subscription basis.
- Combine widely used collaboration features such as enterprise class IP voice and video, Cisco Jabber and Cisco Spark.
- Collaborate from anywhere on any device with the broadest range of telephone handsets, video devices, instant messaging and team messaging.
- Call recording, unified messaging, system reporting and user reports all included.
- Reduce the costs of operating your current set-up through the eradication of maintenance fees, upgrades and complex administrate tasks.
- Take advantage of voice bundles that include all of your line charges, national and mobile calls.
- Achieve true business continuity by taking advantage of Cisco powered world-class cloud infrastructure
- Expand functionality even further with options for:
- Omni channel contact centre – let customers communicate through their media of choice
- Self-service through voice, email and web or a visual IVR apps
- Web RTC – enable customers to call you by voice or video from their web browser
- Upgrade call recording capabilities to include PCI compliance, score cards, screen & video recording & real time vocal coach
- Business Intelligence – get granular visibility through advanced reports, analytics, call charges and dashboards
- Integrate to your business systems such as Microsoft Office, CRM, ERP and other voice systems