Shaping up for AI: How to introduce Chatbots, Virtual Assistants and Intelligent Technologies to the Contact Centre and beyond
New: Free In-Depth Webinar
Thurs, May 10, 2018 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM BST
Hosted by activereach and Contact Centre specialists Enghouse Interactive.
This webinar will help Customer Service, Contact Centre, Telephony & I.T. professionals understand the practical steps & technologies required to deliver highly personalised customer experiences
Consumers are changing their attitudes towards digital service and most experts agree that virtual assistants and bots will support customer service teams to be more productive in the future*. Artificial Intelligence will enable smarter interactions and NLU (Natural Language Understanding) will enable natural conversational speech to take place, 24hrs a day.
Join us for a 45-minute “how-to” discussion + 15-minute live Q&A on the latest developments in customer service automation.
• Customer Service Trends & Analyst Predictions
• What is a “Virtual Assistant” & Where Does Speech and AI Fit?
• Mobile & Web Self-Service
• Being Proactive With Your Customer Interactions
• How and Where Do You Get Started (AND Scale an Affordable Project that Delivers ROI)?
• Top 3 Challenges to Introducing Automation Within Your Organisation
*Gartner predicts that by 2021, more than 50% of enterprises will be spending more per year on bots than traditional mobile app development