Analysts Agree*: The WAF Market Is Ripe For Disruption in 2018 – What Are The Experts Recommending & Are You GDPR Battle Ready?
New: Free In-Depth Webinar
Thurs, June 7 2018, 15:00 – 16:00 BST
Hosted by activereach and Security Specialists Oracle Dyn (Formerly Zenedge).
This webinar will help Enterprise IT and Data Security professionals understand the evolving WAF market and develop a multi-pronged web application security approach to defending the modern-day, distributed network.
It’s Time to Get Serious About Web Application Security
Historically, IT teams have tended to deploy stand-alone web application firewalls (WAFs) simply to comply with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). But are stand-alone WAFs enough to combat the growing cyberattacks targeting unprotected web applications and APIs, AND meet GDPR compliance requirements?
Today, analysts agree there is a tremendous need for a cohesive suite of solutions that can measurably exceed the capabilities of the available WAFs on the market. However, what functionality will need to be incorporated into a GDPR-level solution designed to effectively protect web applications and APIs well into the future?
Join activereach & Oracle Dyn (Formerly Zenedge) for a 45-minute discussion + 15-minute live Q&A to learn more about:
- Why the WAF market is ripe for disruption in 2018 and beyond
- Why the multi-vendor disparate approach is no longer a viable defence tactic
- What the experts are saying about a new approach that’s desperately needed
- 3 customer success stories utilising cloud-based WAF deployments to leverage within your own environment
- The NEW Oracle Dyn (Formerly Zenedge) Cybersecurity Suite & GDPR compliance
*According to Gartner, by 2020, more than 50% of public-facing web applications will be protected by cloud-based WAF service platforms, combining CDN, DDoS protection, bot mitigation and WAF, up from less than 20% in 2017.