Don’t Forget: Furloughed employees can engage in training
Venue: Virtual Workshop
Date: 20th May 2020
Time: 10.00am – 1:00pm
Network Design: Out In The Open
activereach and Cumulus Networks are hosting a virtual workshop specifically geared towards educating networking IT professionals on how to introduce open source technologies into their data center networks. We will show you how these open networking platforms enable customers to choose best of breed components in order to optimize and automate their data centers to meet their business needs. Reserve your spot today.
This is not a sales pitch! Come prepared for an engaging session where you can whiteboard and brainstorm with engineering expert, Pete Crocker. He will review current network designs and various ways you can introduce open source technologies into existing environments — without disruption and with full interoperability.
The content will be educational and technical:
- Designing networks with BGP-EVPN and VxLAN
- Network Command Line Interface
- Physical network design for OpenStack environments
- Building networks to support container workloads, including Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Increasing data center efficiency through high performance and low latency cloud-based services
Throughout the session you will get a chance to try it for yourself with immediate online feedback from our technical experts. You’ll walk away confident in your next steps with open networking and with your full set-up checklist complete.
CPE ISC2 credits are available