However you look at it, the telephony system has come further in the last 10 years than it did in the previous century. The introduction of IP telephony to the mainstream around the millennium provided the foundation for innovation to completely reinvent communications within the business.
And yet with the change from IP Telephony and Convergence to Unified Communications and Collaboration (as it is now badged) the majority of businesses are still only just realising what is possible.
Whilst many of the technologies that bolster core telephony systems have quietly emerged with minimal fanfare and are little known by most organisations, others such as video conferencing and Telepresence have been hailed as the next big thing for the last 20 years, and are only now being adopted at a rapid pace.
You may also like: Teamwork and Collaboration: It’s Time for Business Leaders to Embrace Change (Part 1)
But we have now reached a tipping point where organizations can do amazing things, intuitively and more cost-effectively than ever before! Not only that, businesses can run UC and Collaboration solutions on-prem, from the Cloud or as a hybrid where conditions dictate.
Unlock the potential of your Cisco telephony system
The accompanying infographic highlights 7 areas of UC technology where organisations can seamlessly amplify their Cisco UCM (Unified Communications Manager) systems to improve communications and teamwork with employees, business partners and more importantly, customers.
A3 infographic: 7 Ways to AMPLIFY your Cisco Telephony
See what is possible in this infographic including:
- Messaging – From Jabber to Spark / Webex and integration with Microsoft Skype for Business
- Devices – Smartphones, desktop video, ruggedised wireless, voice-enabled badges, IP turrets
- Customer Experience – Single, intuitive pane of glass for voice, web-chat, email, social, video
- Self-Service – Natural Language Interface, Visual IVR, chatbots, digital employees, virtual agents
- Video Communications – From desktop to full room systems, specialist terminals & 4K whiteboards
- Compliance, Reporting and Analytics – Business Intelligence & adoption rates to speech adherence
- Integration – Microsoft Office, SfB, CRM systems, ERP, workflow, telephony systems, vertical apps
So if you have 5 minutes, take a look at the poster, and get started on developing a joined-up Unified Communications strategy for your business.
Download the infographic, or request a printed A3 poster for your office.