In an effort to bring IT, Digital Transformation and CX leaders together and create a shared experience centred around coffee, activereach, in partnership with converse360, is hosting a Virtual Coffee Masterclass.
Led by Stokes Coffee Master Roaster and accredited Barista Training Academy Manager, this class will expand your coffee creativity and indulge your senses. Each guest will receive a personal coffee tasting kit along with course materials, plus an eco-travel mug for coffee on-the-go.
The Virtual Coffee Masterclass will be followed by a brief look at how conversational AI and customer service automation are revolutionising the modern workplace in the UK. converse360 will share insights into how customer preferences, across all demographics, are changing, and how to respond to this shift, right now:
- Channelling customers’ preferred methods of communication so you can delight with smart, personalised responses
- Game-changing approaches to human-machine-human interactions that you can implement in your business at speed
- Business benefits you can expect 3 months in, based on real-life customer deployments
Who should attend?
This event is suitable for attendees focussed on digital transformation, customer experience, contact centre and IT strategy with an interest in enhancing their customer service automation strategy with conversational AI, mobile messaging or chat. Small and medium enterprises (up to 5,000 employees), with or without a contact centre, would especially benefit.
If you are a budding coffee connoisseur, even better!
What should you expect?
- On confirmation of registration, we will send out a virtual tour of the Stokes Coffee roastery to provide an overview of each stage of the amazing process that turns their lovely coffee beans into the final, delicious drink.
- We’ll prepare and deliver a special box of goodies to you containing Stokes Coffee products and a personal coffee tasting kit along with the course materials, eco travel mug and brewing instructions
- On the day, our Master Roaster will join online and take you through a sensory cupping/tasting experience using the kits provided. He’ll show tips and tricks of brewing, cover the delicious tasting notes and personality of each coffee, and, provide a fascinating insight into origins, altitude, roasts and other attributes of the amazing world of coffee.
We will take a sneak peek into converse360’s Assist-Me Platform – a powerful service automation platform that embeds and manages numerous clever technologies.