Free 21 Day Trial of Cisco Umbrella
Cisco Umbrella provides the first line of defense against threats by protecting internet users wherever they go. From the cloud Umbrella delivers complete visibility of internet activity across all locations, devices, and users, and proactively blocks requests to malicious destinations before a connection is even established.
Nearly all internet communications need a DNS look up, so Umbrella secures your network at the DNS layer to provide security for almost all network communications – whether they are on or off the corporate network. Cisco Umbrella analyses huge volumes of data and internet activity from DNS requests and detects threat patterns.
- Instantly view internet activity across every network and devices
- Threat protection like no other — block malware, C2 callbacks, and phishing
- Predictive intelligence — automates threat protection by uncovering attacks before they launch
- Worldwide coverage in minutes — no hardware to install or software to maintain
- Integrate easily into your existing security tool set
- Weekly security report — get a personalized summary of malicious requests & more, directly to your inbox
- On trial completion the Umbrella Security Report provides a detailed post-trial analysis with specific security recommendations
Sign Up For a FREE 21 Day Trial
After you have registered for a Cisco Umbrella trial it takes a matter of seconds to set up. Watch this video to see just how easy it is.
Existing Meraki customer?
With Cisco Meraki Wireless you can integrate Cisco Umbrella across your network and enable Umbrella policies directly within the Meraki dashboard. Contact us to find out more.
You can also check out our page on DNS Security.