1. The incentive is open to all UK based IT security professionals with a profile on LinkedIn, excluding employees of activereach and their partner companies and agents
2. The incentive is awarded to the first 100 qualified attendees of the Cybereason Live Threat Hunter Attack Simulation webinar series who registered to attend via the activereach registration link provided on the activereach email invite or LinkedIn event page
3. The incentive is free to enter
4. The incentive is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
5. Attendees will be contacted within 7 days of the live webinar(s) to ask if they wish to receive the incentive
6. activereach does not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate
7. The incentive is a £25 WellBox Digital Gift Card.
8. We reserve the right to substitute the incentive with another of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of activereach regarding any aspect of the incentive is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. activereach will attempt to contact eligible recipients twice. If contact is not made, activereach reserves the right to choose and notify a new recipient
11. If a recipient does not claim their incentive within 14 days, they will lose their right to the incentive, and activereach reserves the right to choose and notify a new recipient
12. You consent to any personal information you provide in attending the webinar being used by activereach for marketing purposes.
13. All personal information shall be used in accordance with the activereach privacy statement.
14. activereach does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of participating in the incentive
15. activereach shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. activereach reserves the right to cancel the incentive or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
17. The incentive and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. Promoter: activereach Ltd, 4 Cliveden Office Village, Lancaster Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3YZ.