Who are our customers?
activereach has helped hundreds of businesses across the UK, Europe & the Middle East ranging from established FTSE 500 companies to SMEs operating out of single or multi-office environments.
As a leading technology integrator, our expertise spans a wide range of markets including e-commerce, gaming & entertainment, publishing, logistics, manufacturing, retail, telecoms and finance. Our customers include Time Out Group, LINX London Internet Exchange, Fred Perry, Snow and Rock, The PGA, Talk Talk Business, The Marketing Store, Euronext and many more…
Why choose activereach as your UK systems integrator?
- Bespoke solutions. As a specialist integrator, activereach provides a unique consultative approach with solutions based on best of breed products and services from world-class technology vendors.
- Industry expertise. Our customers enjoy industry recognised support and access to a team of security & networking specialists that are the best in their field, backed by both technical qualifications and many years of experience.
- Outstanding reputation. We pride ourselves on excellence in customer service, endorsed by a wide variety of satisfied customers that put their trust in us – witness the testimonials on our website.
- Best value: Best practice. A long-term approach that prioritises future proof solutions and low carbon computing, consolidating your infrastructure to cut costs and increase efficiencies.
- End-to-end service. We offer industry-leading professional services including systems integration, installation and configuration, pre-staging, design consulting and project management through to training, helpdesk support and ongoing maintenance.
What makes us different?
- activereach identifies and selects the latest technological innovations from all corners of the globe and is able to provide ground-breaking and cost effective solutions to combat the latest security threats. In many cases, activereach is the only UK systems integrator able to offer these unique solutions to the UK marketplace.
- We deliver truly bespoke solutions which address your specific needs. We work with you to find the right products and services for your environment, tailoring our professional and support services to work with your internal resources and bridge the gap where required.
- Our aim is to work in close partnership with you to achieve the best results for your business. We see ourselves as an extension of your internal team that acts in the best interest of your business. We will advise, update and monitor – offering an ongoing rather than sale driven service.
- We understand the importance of delivering cost savings wherever possible. We will not implement technologies you don’t need, and aim to consolidate your resources at every opportunity to cut costs and increase efficiencies.
If you are looking for guidance and expertise, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can help. Call us on 0845 625 9025 to speak to one of our pre-sales advisors.