Sumo Logic is a secure, cloud-native, Continuous Intelligence Platform for DevSecOps delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle and stack. More than 2,000 customers around the globe rely on Sumo Logic for the intelligence to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform based on a true, multi-tenant, SaaS architecture, enabling digital businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.
Founded in 2010, Sumo Logic is a privately held company based in Redwood City, Calif. and is backed by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, DFJ Growth, Franklin Templeton, Greylock Partners, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures and Tiger Global Management.
The Sumo Logic platform helps you make data-driven decisions and reduce the time to investigate security and operational issues so you can free up resources for more important activities.
– Monitor and troubleshoot in real time
– Sumo Logic helps you reduce downtime and move from reactive to proactive monitoring with cloud-based modern analytics powered by machine learning.
– Act on threats instantly
– Quickly detect Indicators of Compromise (IoCs), accelerate investigation, and ensure compliance using Sumo Logic Security Analytics.
– Make smarter decisions
– Enable data-driven business decisions and predict and analyze customer behavior using Sumo Logic’s real-time analytics platform.
activereach is an authorised value added reseller of Sumo Logic solutions.
To start a free trial please complete our Demo Request form.
Please visit our solutions page on SIEM for further information.
I have worked with activereach as our primary LAN and wireless networking supplier for a number of years.
We recently had a site power outage that impacted the core network in our head office and the link to our main warehouse. activereach were able to supply us with replacement equipment the same day and arranged for one of their own engineers to come onsite at 4am to make sure that we did not lose a trading day in the busy run-up to our peak trading season.
Q4 of 2017 saw the largest number of DDoS attacks against the financial industry. Whilst attacks had reduced in intensity from the previous year, there was a rise in the frequency of the attacks.
Source: Akamai State of the Internet Report, Q4 2017
Solution: Our expertise in the financial services industry means we understand the special challenges of securing transactional data, electronic payments and associated networks. Our vendor-neutral approach to DDoS Mitigation means:
1. We understand your situation and requirements
2. We talk you through the solutions available to you
3. We recommend a solution we feel best fits your requirements.