Our mission statement at activereach is, “To provide appropriate, tailored solutions and support in a trusted relationship that protects the investment and exceeds the expectations of our customers.”
activereach aspires to always fulfil the needs of its customers, making sure all requirements are met. We take an independent consultative approach to ensure each customer receives a security / networking solution tailored to their business, and we stay in contact throughout the commercial relationship to maintain the operation of their solution. Our main ambition is to improve and transform the IT environment of our customers.
Our values are summarised below:
Fundamentally, we are about doing good for others first and as a result our success will follow. We enforce a code of conduct for all employees to ensure our vision is being upheld. Behaviour includes, but is not limited to;
• Passion for excellence and quality
• Dynamic and action oriented
• Customer and solution focused
• Giving and committed to make a difference
• Driven to continually improve ourselves and help others
We recognise our obligations towards customers, employees, partners, suppliers, the community as a whole, and everyone with whom we interact.
activereach holds a set of principles that are core to how our organization works and interacts with others, including our partners and customers.
• Selflessness and friendship: Employees make decisions in the best interest of our customers, partners and the company, rather than for their own personal gain.
• Integrity and honesty: We celebrate achievements, learn from our successes and failures and are honest about our strengths and improvements.
• Objectivity and openness: Employees make decisions objectively in a fair and impartial manner both internally and externally
• Responsibility and accountability: Employees are responsible for their actions and accountable for their behaviours towards colleagues, customers, and partners.
• Leadership and followership: We respect and support each other to demonstrate business values
activereach will manage its business according to its ethical values, to the highest standards of integrity, behaviour and business practice. activereach will work with others in a spirit of co-operation and will develop relationships based on honesty, fairness, value, and mutual trust. This commitment manifests itself in all forms of communication including verbal and written mediums.
The behaviour of activereach employees is central to how it conducts its business. activereach will ensure the resources are in place to enable employees to realise the delivery of services in line with its values and vision. In particular, activereach will aim to be an employer of choice through the creation of a positive, responsible, innovative, open, honest, and challenging working environment in which ability and delivery is valued, encouraged, developed, recognised and rewarded.
activereach will provide a professional, safe and healthy environment for its workforce demonstrated through its efforts to achieve and retain recognised accreditations including but not limited to International Standards and the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974. This includes a commitment to sustainable environmental practice.
activereach will protect the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of all personal and corporate information held by activereach in either manual or electronic form as evidenced in gaining standards such as ISO 27001 along with other appropriate government and International standards. We will at all times comply with UK Bribery Act legislation. We comply with all of our other technology partners’ guidelines to promote good practice and maintain relationships e.g. As a Cisco partner, we comply with the Cisco anti-corruption and ethics policy and their Code of Business Conduct.
activereach is committed to equality and inclusion in all its business, HR and technical policies, controls and operating procedures. To that end we have a published Equal Opportunities Policy for our employees to adhere to.
As a new network manager to Fred Perry, I asked activereach to assist in our firewall migration work. They did a fantastic job of taking a previously outsourced service with no documentation and significantly improving security, working diligently and late into the evenings. At all times they kept me in the loop so that I could manage the system afterwards.
Q4 of 2017 saw the largest number of DDoS attacks against the financial industry. Whilst attacks had reduced in intensity from the previous year, there was a rise in the frequency of the attacks.
Source: Akamai State of the Internet Report, Q4 2017
Solution: Our expertise in the financial services industry means we understand the special challenges of securing transactional data, electronic payments and associated networks. Our vendor-neutral approach to DDoS Mitigation means:
1. We understand your situation and requirements
2. We talk you through the solutions available to you
3. We recommend a solution we feel best fits your requirements.